GYM ETIQUETTE DURING CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
01. If you feel unwell and have either a fever, a bad cough or cold, it is best to stay away from class and see a doctor or get some medication.
02. Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Wash your hands before and after training for at least 30 seconds, with warm water and soap until the soap foams, cleaning back of hands as well as between the fingers and back of nails as well as the palms.
03. Do not shake hands.
04. Avoid kissing or hugging people.
05. When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands. If you do not have tissues get a packet and use during the class.
06. Bring a small towel to wipe your sweat during training.
07. Avoid close contact with anyone who has FEVER, BAD COUGH or COLD.
08. During this period refrain from shouting when executing techniques.
09. Reduce social chit chat and verbal conversation.
SPARRING GEAR REQUIREMENTS
You should all have the following for sparring sessions:
– gloves (8oz for children, 10-12oz for adults)
– groin guard for men (obligatory), chest protector for women (optional)
– shin and instep guards
Please ask a senior to help you out with purchase forms
For more announcements, please visit our facebook page!
|LONDON GRADING DATES 2022||25th June|
|MOCK GRADING @ HQ 2022||11th June|
|BLACK BELT WEEKEND||9th & 10th July|
|SENIOR GRADING 2022||9th July|
|NPC WEEKEND WORKSHOP 2022||26th & 27th November|
|CHO SI MEAL 2022||26th November|